Thursday, September 20, 2012

This week begins a milestone for me as Tereson Dupuy the inventor and the entrepreneur.  Today I closed a chapter in the life and times of FuzziBunz by selling our old warehouse building that held many joys, pains and lots of Fuzzibunz.  This Friday will be the airing of Shark Tank which will undoubedly change my business as I know it today. 

It is no secret that I have met many struggles in the last 13 years while building this business, raising three children and trying to stay ahead of the game and sometimes just stay afloat.  From entering an almost dead industry with a new off the wall cloth diapering product, to getting a divorce that left me with huge debt and uncertainty of my future, to having a son diagnosed with Aspergers to battling the ever growing and completely out of hand intellectual property situation that is effecting the entire cloth diaper industry - it has not been an easy ride.

But that is all about to change.  I can feel it.  I have always been one to do the "right thing" and I believe that when you operate in such a way, the right things come back to you.  Maybe it does not happen over night, but I believe it does happen.  And I believe my time is finally about to arrive.  It will be a ride for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment